Addressing the risk, reading the landscape: The role of agency in regulation
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Special Issue: Sociological Citizens: Practicing Pragmatic, Relational Regulation
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 118–144, March 2011
How to Cite
Haines, F. (2011), Addressing the risk, reading the landscape: The role of agency in regulation. Regulation & Governance, 5: 118–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2010.01097.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
- Accepted for publication 21 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!