Beyond Markets: Sociology, street-level bureaucracy, and the management of the public sector
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Special Issue: Sociological Citizens: Practicing Pragmatic, Relational Regulation
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 145–164, March 2011
How to Cite
Piore, M. J. (2011), Beyond Markets: Sociology, street-level bureaucracy, and the management of the public sector. Regulation & Governance, 5: 145–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2010.01098.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication 7 December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!