Regulatory Impact Assessment: How political and organizational forces influence its diffusion in a developing country
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 204–220, June 2011
How to Cite
Peci, A. and Sobral, F. (2011), Regulatory Impact Assessment: How political and organizational forces influence its diffusion in a developing country. Regulation & Governance, 5: 204–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2011.01105.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication 4 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!