Naming without shaming: The publication of sanctions in the Dutch financial market
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 287–308, September 2011
How to Cite
van Erp, J. (2011), Naming without shaming: The publication of sanctions in the Dutch financial market. Regulation & Governance, 5: 287–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2011.01115.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication 3 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!