Governance and regulation of urban bus transportation: Using partial privatization to achieve the better of two worlds
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 83–100, March 2012
How to Cite
Albalate, D., Bel, G. and Calzada, J. (2012), Governance and regulation of urban bus transportation: Using partial privatization to achieve the better of two worlds. Regulation & Governance, 6: 83–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2011.01120.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication 20 October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!