Governance and regulation of urban bus transportation: Using partial privatization to achieve the better of two worlds
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 83–100, March 2012
How to Cite
Albalate, D., Bel, G. and Calzada, J. (2012), Governance and regulation of urban bus transportation: Using partial privatization to achieve the better of two worlds. Regulation & Governance, 6: 83–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2011.01120.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication 20 October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!