Why do anti-corruption laws fail in Central Eastern Europe? A target compliance perspective
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 66–82, March 2012
How to Cite
Batory, A. (2012), Why do anti-corruption laws fail in Central Eastern Europe? A target compliance perspective. Regulation & Governance, 6: 66–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2011.01125.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Accepted for publication 12 December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!