The authors would like to thank Scott Copeland for research assistance, the Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences Institute for research support, and two anonymous peer reviewers for helpful comments.
The triumph of regulatory politics: Benefit–cost analysis and political salience
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 189–206, June 2012
How to Cite
Shapiro, S. and Morrall III, J. F. (2012), The triumph of regulatory politics: Benefit–cost analysis and political salience. Regulation & Governance, 6: 189–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2012.01131.x
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 15 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!