Subprime catalyst: Financial regulatory reform and the strengthening of US carbon market governance
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 496–511, December 2013
How to Cite
Helleiner, E. and Thistlethwaite, J. (2013), Subprime catalyst: Financial regulatory reform and the strengthening of US carbon market governance. Regulation & Governance, 7: 496–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2012.01136.x
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication 16 February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!