Understanding the Rise of the Regulatory State in the South. Guest Editors: Navroz K. Dubash and Bronwen Morgan
The rise of the constitutional regulatory state in Colombia: The case of water governance
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 282–299, September 2012
How to Cite
Urueña, R. (2012), The rise of the constitutional regulatory state in Colombia: The case of water governance. Regulation & Governance, 6: 282–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2012.01139.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Accepted for publication 14 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!