Incentivizing self-regulation: Federal vs. state-level voluntary programs in US climate change policies
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 445–473, December 2012
How to Cite
Hsueh, L. and Prakash, A. (2012), Incentivizing self-regulation: Federal vs. state-level voluntary programs in US climate change policies. Regulation & Governance, 6: 445–473. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2012.01140.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 13 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!