Understanding the Rise of the Regulatory State in the South. Guest Editors: Navroz K. Dubash and Bronwen Morgan
Judiciaries as crucial actors in Southern regulatory systems: A case study of Indian telecom regulation
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 327–343, September 2012
How to Cite
Thiruvengadam, A. K. and Joshi, P. (2012), Judiciaries as crucial actors in Southern regulatory systems: A case study of Indian telecom regulation. Regulation & Governance, 6: 327–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2012.01143.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 23 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!