The papers included in this special issue are part of a larger project on the “Regulatory State of the South.” This work was carried out with the aid of a grant from the International Development Research Centre, Ottawa, Canada. The papers have been strengthened by an opportunity for contributors to interact at a workshop held in New Delhi in January 2011. We are grateful to IDRC for their support. The project has also been supported by several Research Associates. We acknowledge the work of Carlo Bonura, Katha Kartiki, Shibani Ghosh and Shilpi Srivastava who contributed to both the substance and coordination of this project.
Understanding the Rise of the Regulatory State in the South. Guest Editors: Navroz K. Dubash and Bronwen Morgan
Understanding the rise of the regulatory state of the South*
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 261–281, September 2012
How to Cite
Dubash, N. K. and Morgan, B. (2012), Understanding the rise of the regulatory state of the South. Regulation & Governance, 6: 261–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2012.01146.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Accepted for publication 7 April 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!