JEL categories: D61, D73, D78, H11, H83, K23, L51, P16
Continuity, change, and priorities: The quality and use of regulatory analysis across US administrations
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 153–173, June 2013
How to Cite
Ellig, J., McLaughlin, P. A. and Morrall III, J. F. (2013), Continuity, change, and priorities: The quality and use of regulatory analysis across US administrations. Regulation & Governance, 7: 153–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2012.01149.x
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
- Accepted for publication 2 June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!