Regulatory policy outputs and impacts: Exploring a complex relationship
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 427–444, December 2012
How to Cite
Knill, C., Schulze, K. and Tosun, J. (2012), Regulatory policy outputs and impacts: Exploring a complex relationship. Regulation & Governance, 6: 427–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2012.01150.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
- Accepted for publication 16 June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!