PD Dr. Ingo Take is currently supplementary professor for International Relations at the University of Göttingen. His research is focused on legitimate governance beyond the nation state, NGOs, Internet regulation, social and environmental standards and world society. Recent publications: Take, Ingo (Hrsg.) 2009: Legitimes Regieren jenseits des Nationalstaats. Unterschiedliche Formen von Global Governance im Vergleich, Baden-Baden: Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft; Take, Ingo with Dirk Jörke 2011: Vom demokratischen zum legitimen Regieren, in: Politische Vierteljahresschrift 2/2011.
Regulating the Internet infrastructure: A comparative appraisal of the legitimacy of ICANN, ITU, and the WSIS
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 499–523, December 2012
How to Cite
Take, I. (2012), Regulating the Internet infrastructure: A comparative appraisal of the legitimacy of ICANN, ITU, and the WSIS. Regulation & Governance, 6: 499–523. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2012.01151.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!