Symposium on Experimentalist Governance. Guest Editors: Tanja A. Börzel and Sandra Eckert
Experimentalism in the EU: Common ground and persistent differences
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 410–426, September 2012
How to Cite
Sabel, C. F. and Zeitlin, J. (2012), Experimentalism in the EU: Common ground and persistent differences. Regulation & Governance, 6: 410–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2012.01157.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!