Ambiguity and relational signals in regulator–regulatee relationships
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Special Issue: Twenty Years of Responsive Regulation: An Appreciation and Appraisal
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 30–47, March 2013
How to Cite
Etienne, J. (2013), Ambiguity and relational signals in regulator–regulatee relationships. Regulation & Governance, 7: 30–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2012.01160.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- British Academy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!