Prospects for scalability: Relationships and uncertainty in responsive regulation
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Special Issue: Twenty Years of Responsive Regulation: An Appreciation and Appraisal
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 14–29, March 2013
How to Cite
Ford, C. (2013), Prospects for scalability: Relationships and uncertainty in responsive regulation. Regulation & Governance, 7: 14–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-5991.2012.01166.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!