The cross-activation theory at 10
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Neuropsychology
Special Issue: Synaesthesia
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 152–177, September 2011
How to Cite
Hubbard, E. M., Brang, D. and Ramachandran, V. S. (2011), The cross-activation theory at 10. Journal of Neuropsychology, 5: 152–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-6653.2011.02014.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Received 17 October 2010; revised version received 23 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!