Understanding grapheme personification: A social synaesthesia?
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Neuropsychology
Special Issue: Synaesthesia
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 255–282, September 2011
How to Cite
Amin, M., Olu-Lafe, O., Claessen, L. E., Sobczak-Edmans, M., Ward, J., Williams, A. L. and Sagiv, N. (2011), Understanding grapheme personification: A social synaesthesia?. Journal of Neuropsychology, 5: 255–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-6653.2011.02016.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Received 6 September 2010; revised version received 11 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!