Preserved and impaired task-switching abilities in non-demented patients with Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Neuropsychology
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 94–118, March 2012
How to Cite
Crescentini, C., Mondolo, F., Biasutti, E. and Shallice, T. (2012), Preserved and impaired task-switching abilities in non-demented patients with Parkinson's disease. Journal of Neuropsychology, 6: 94–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-6653.2011.02018.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Received 11 October 2010; revised version received 22 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!