Clock drawing in spatial neglect: A comprehensive analysis of clock perimeter, placement, and accuracy
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
©2012 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Neuropsychology
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 270–289, September 2012
How to Cite
Chen, P. and Goedert, K. M. (2012), Clock drawing in spatial neglect: A comprehensive analysis of clock perimeter, placement, and accuracy. Journal of Neuropsychology, 6: 270–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-6653.2012.02028.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Received 24 August 2011; revised version received 04 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!