Response interference between functional and structural object-related actions is increased in patients with ideomotor apraxia
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Neuropsychology
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 12–18, March 2013
How to Cite
Jax, S. A. and Buxbaum, L. J. (2013), Response interference between functional and structural object-related actions is increased in patients with ideomotor apraxia. Journal of Neuropsychology, 7: 12–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-6653.2012.02031.x
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
- Received 09 September 2011; revised version received 23 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!