Lack of awareness of neuropsychological deficit in cerebral small vessel disease: The relationship with executive and episodic memory functions
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Neuropsychology
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 19–28, March 2013
How to Cite
Brookes, R. L., Hannesdottir, K., Markus, H. S. and Morris, R. G. (2013), Lack of awareness of neuropsychological deficit in cerebral small vessel disease: The relationship with executive and episodic memory functions. Journal of Neuropsychology, 7: 19–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-6653.2012.02032.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Received 01 September 2011; revised version received 10 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!