The Girl Who Cried Pain: A Bias Against Women in the Treatment of Pain
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Volume 28, Issue Supplement s4, pages 13–27, March 2001
How to Cite
Hoffmann, D. E. and Tarzian, A. J. (2001), The Girl Who Cried Pain: A Bias Against Women in the Treatment of Pain. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 28: 13–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2001.tb00037.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!