Litigation as Public Health Policy: Theory or Reality?
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 224–238, June 2002
How to Cite
Jacobson, P. D. and Soliman, S. (2002), Litigation as Public Health Policy: Theory or Reality?. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 30: 224–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2002.tb00389.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!