Achieving the Right Balance in Oversight of Physician Opioid Prescribing for Pain: The Role of State Medical Boards
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 21–40, March 2003
How to Cite
Hoffmann, D. E. and Tarzian, A. J. (2003), Achieving the Right Balance in Oversight of Physician Opioid Prescribing for Pain: The Role of State Medical Boards. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 31: 21–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2003.tb00057.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!