Forensic Epidemiology: Law at the Intersection of Public Health and Criminal Investigations
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 684–700, December 2003
How to Cite
Goodman, R. A., Munson, J. W., Dammers, K., Lazzarini, Z. and Barkley, J. P. (2003), Forensic Epidemiology: Law at the Intersection of Public Health and Criminal Investigations. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 31: 684–700. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2003.tb00135.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!