What Conditions Justify Risky Nontherapeutic or “No Benefit” Pediatric Studies: A Sliding Scale Analysis
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2007
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 749–758, December 2004
How to Cite
Kopelman, L. M. (2004), What Conditions Justify Risky Nontherapeutic or “No Benefit” Pediatric Studies: A Sliding Scale Analysis. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 32: 749–758. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2004.tb01980.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!