Physician Participation in Executions: Care Giver or Executioner?
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2006
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 95–104, Spring 2006
How to Cite
Clark, P. A. (2006), Physician Participation in Executions: Care Giver or Executioner?. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 34: 95–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2006.00012.x
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!