The Use of Nonhuman Animals in Biomedical Research: Necessity and Justification
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2007
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 241–248, Summer 2007
How to Cite
Francione, G. L. (2007), The Use of Nonhuman Animals in Biomedical Research: Necessity and Justification. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 35: 241–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2007.00132.x
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!