A Walk in the Park: A Case Study in Research Ethics
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2009
© 2009 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 93–103, Spring 2009
How to Cite
Lazzarini, Z., Case, P. and Thomas, C. J. (2009), A Walk in the Park: A Case Study in Research Ethics. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 37: 93–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2009.00354.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!