Legal Preparedness for Obesity Prevention and Control: The Structural Framework and the Role of Government
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2009
© 2009 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Volume 37, Issue Supplement s1, pages 24–27, Summer 2009
How to Cite
Kouzoukas, D. L. (2009), Legal Preparedness for Obesity Prevention and Control: The Structural Framework and the Role of Government. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 37: 24–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2009.00388.x
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!