What Does the History of Technology Regulation Teach Us about Nano Oversight?
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2009
© 2009 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 724–731, Winter 2009
How to Cite
Marchant, G. E., Sylvester, D. J. and Abbott, K. W. (2009), What Does the History of Technology Regulation Teach Us about Nano Oversight?. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 37: 724–731. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2009.00443.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!