The 2008 Declaration of Helsinki — First among Equals in Research Ethics?
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
© 2010 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 143–148, Spring 2010
How to Cite
Rid, A. and Schmidt, H. (2010), The 2008 Declaration of Helsinki — First among Equals in Research Ethics?. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 38: 143–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2010.00474.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Nurses’ experiences of using an interactive tailored patient assessment tool one year past implementation, International Journal of Medical Informatics, 2014, 83, 7, e23, , , ,
- 2Grouped penalization estimation of the osteoporosis data in the traditional Chinese medicine, Journal of Applied Statistics, 2013, 40, 4, 699, , , ,
- 3Impossible, Impractical, and Non-Identifiable? New Criteria Regarding Consent for Human Tissue Research in the Declaration of Helsinki, Biopreservation and Biobanking, 2013, 11, 3, 149, ,
- 4Procedure versus process: ethical paradigms and the conduct of qualitative research, BMC Medical Ethics, 2012, 13, 1, 25,
- 5International Guidelines and Ethical Context, AJOB Primary Research, 2010, 1, 4, 28, ,