Diagnosing Consciousness: Neuroimaging, Law, and the Vegetative State
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 374–385, Summer 2010
How to Cite
Fisher, C. E. and Appelbaum, P. S. (2010), Diagnosing Consciousness: Neuroimaging, Law, and the Vegetative State. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 38: 374–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2010.00496.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!