Global Health Governance: Commission on Social Determinants of Health and the Imperative for Change
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 470–485, Fall 2010
How to Cite
Bell, R., Taylor, S. and Marmot, M. (2010), Global Health Governance: Commission on Social Determinants of Health and the Imperative for Change. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 38: 470–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2010.00506.x
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!