Developing a Policy for Sexual Assault Examinations on Incapacitated Patients and Patients Unable to Consent
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 647–653, Fall 2010
How to Cite
Carr, M. E. and Moettus, A. L. (2010), Developing a Policy for Sexual Assault Examinations on Incapacitated Patients and Patients Unable to Consent. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 38: 647–653. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2010.00518.x
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!