Lawyers, Guns, and Money: A Plenary Presentation from the Conference “Using Law, Policy, and Research to Improve the Public's Health”
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
© 2011 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Volume 39, Issue Supplement s1, pages 9–14, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Marks, J. S., Larkin, M. A. and McGowan, A. K. (2011), Lawyers, Guns, and Money: A Plenary Presentation from the Conference “Using Law, Policy, and Research to Improve the Public's Health”. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 39: 9–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2011.00557.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!