The Potential of Shared Decision Making to Reduce Health Disparities
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2011
© 2011 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Volume 39, Issue Supplement s1, pages 30–33, Spring 2011
How to Cite
King, J. S., Eckman, M. H. and Moulton, B. W. (2011), The Potential of Shared Decision Making to Reduce Health Disparities. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 39: 30–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2011.00561.x
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!