Protecting the Mental Health of First Responders: Legal and Ethical Considerations
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2011
© 2011 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Volume 39, Issue Supplement s1, pages 56–59, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Rutkow, L., Gable, L. and Links, J. M. (2011), Protecting the Mental Health of First Responders: Legal and Ethical Considerations. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 39: 56–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2011.00567.x
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!