The Ethical Implications of Health Spending: Death and Other Expensive Conditions
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
© 2011 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 121–129, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Crippen, D. and Barnato, A. E. (2011), The Ethical Implications of Health Spending: Death and Other Expensive Conditions. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 39: 121–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2011.00582.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!