Doing the Right Thing: A Geriatrician's Perspective on Medical Care for the Person with Advanced Dementia
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 51–56, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Gillick, M. R. (2012), Doing the Right Thing: A Geriatrician's Perspective on Medical Care for the Person with Advanced Dementia. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 40: 51–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2012.00645.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!