Personalized Disclosure by Information-on-Demand: Attending to Patients' Needs in the Informed Consent Process
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Special Issue: SYMPOSIUM: Pharmaceutical Firms and the Right to Health
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 359–367, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Siegal, G., Bonnie, R. J. and Appelbaum, P. S. (2012), Personalized Disclosure by Information-on-Demand: Attending to Patients' Needs in the Informed Consent Process. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 40: 359–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2012.00669.x
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!