Health Reform and the Preservation of Confidential Health Care for Young Adults
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Special Issue: SYMPOSIUM: Pharmaceutical Firms and the Right to Health
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 383–390, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Slive, L. and Cramer, R. (2012), Health Reform and the Preservation of Confidential Health Care for Young Adults. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 40: 383–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2012.00671.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!