Effect of Financial Relationships on the Behaviors of Health Care Professionals: A Review of the Evidence
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Special Issue: SYMPOSIUM 1: Conflicts of Interest in the Practice of Medicine
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 452–466, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Robertson, C., Rose, S. and Kesselheim, A. S. (2012), Effect of Financial Relationships on the Behaviors of Health Care Professionals: A Review of the Evidence. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 40: 452–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2012.00678.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!