Physicians Have a Responsibility to Meet the Health Care Needs of Society
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Special Issue: SYMPOSIUM 1: Conflicts of Interest in the Practice of Medicine
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 526–531, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Brett, A. S. (2012), Physicians Have a Responsibility to Meet the Health Care Needs of Society. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 40: 526–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2012.00685.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!