Government Intervention in Health Care Markets Is Practical, Necessary, and Morally Sound
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Special Issue: SYMPOSIUM 1: Conflicts of Interest in the Practice of Medicine
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 547–557, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Nichols, L. M. (2012), Government Intervention in Health Care Markets Is Practical, Necessary, and Morally Sound. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 40: 547–557. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2012.00688.x
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!