INTRODUCTION: The Challenge of Nanomedicine Human Subjects Research: Protecting Participants, Workers, Bystanders, and the Environment
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2012 American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Inc.
The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics
Special Issue: SYMPOSIUM 1: Nanodiagnostics and Nanotherapeutics: Building Research Ethics and Oversight
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 712–715, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Wolf, S. M. (2012), INTRODUCTION: The Challenge of Nanomedicine Human Subjects Research: Protecting Participants, Workers, Bystanders, and the Environment. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 40: 712–715. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-720X.2012.00702.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!